Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Glass is half full.

This morning was rough. We went to tour a daycare in North Boulder which was pretty awesome. Awesome enough that their wait list is like miles long. I'm finding it really difficult to think this far ahead when the baby isn't even here yet! Everyone says that now is the time to do this sort of thing, but it just feels weird. When we got home, I burst into tears (because that's how I cope with stress). I know this daycare isn't the only option, and that's not why I was upset. It just feels like a lot right now. Not only do we have to gear up for the most important day of our lives, we have to make plans for months down the line. Making plans when we have no idea how we'll feel come September is tough. Plus, we obviously want to do what's best for our baby and for us, but we have no clue what that is yet! I'm sure everyone goes through this, and I'm not looking for advice...really, I'm just venting. After my little breakdown, I went outside and took a walk. It's amazing how fresh air and some distance can give you perspective. I know everything will work out...it always does. Something that works for our family will fall into place, and there's no sense in stressing about it. I've been enjoying pregnancy so much that stuff like this just can't get in the way of what's really important. It's just easy to lose sight of that when you feel like you must make a decision now. It's a significant decision, but it can't be made right at this moment. I just need to sit back and breathe and know it will all be OK. :)

Completely unrelated but equally important...I have some really amazing friends that I couldn't live without. Some are old, and some are new, but each of them means so much to me and I'm so thankful to have their support during this exciting time in my life. Thanks ladies. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS