Friday, July 9, 2010

Who cares?!

Facebook is pretty awesome, and it's great that we can now inform all of our friends, including the random guy from elementary school who always smelled like ketchup and mustard, about every waking (and sleeping) minute of our lives. Now that I have the summer off, checking Facebook a few times a day is pretty much a part of my normal routine. I've seen some status updates that have me shaking my head, cracking up, or asking aloud, "Who the hell cares?!" Don't get me wrong, I'm sure some, if not most, of my status updates are pretty lame, but I'd like to think they're not as bad as some I've seen recently. For instance, why do people feel the need to update the world about their latest gastrointestinal issues? And then follow up on that update to say that their case of the shits turned into bronchitis and it's just been a horrible week. Ewww. Unless I am your family doctor, your spouse, or have strong feelings of schadenfreude, I DON'T CARE! The thing is, because I am reading these status posts, I guess in some strange way I DO care.
But I don't.
But I do.
Ughhhh.
Facebook, you tricky son of a gun.

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS