Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Simply summer.

I went to a professional development day for work yesterday, and it quickly hit me that I am NOT ready for this summer to be over. I've been so much about relaxing, being outside, getting ready for baby, etc. that when I had to switch gears and think about teaching, my brain went a little haywire. This summer has been so simple, and it's been just what I've needed. So thankful for all the little bits of magic that I've been able to enjoy.
Cooling off in Boulder Creek after the Farmer's Market

Aspen eyes

1 comment:

  1. Keri, you and your belly look so awesome. You're a picture-perfect pregnant woman. I'm sure this is one of the absolute best times of your life and I hope you are enjoying it to the fullest! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS