Friday, June 11, 2010

Fun in the...clouds.


Although we got caught in what San Diegans call "June gloom," we had a relaxing long weekend at the beach. I think what made it so amazing was that we had each other without distractions of work and every day life for 4 whole days. We really did nothing except hang out together, read our books, eat good food, and explore the city. It was great. If anyone needs restaurant recommendations for the San Diego area, be sure to check out Cafe Chloe and Bice. Both excellent in all areas. Also, Coronado Beach was a beautiful and clean beach, so I'd highly recommend that over the Mission/Pacific Beach areas which can be a little more amped up and full of college kids. (Wow, I sound old. Never thought I'd really seek out "family friendly" beaches!) Anyway, we had an awesome time, but as always, I was glad to get home and sleep in my own bed and visit my garden. I can't get enough of this summer...SO grateful to have the time off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS