Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm just sayin'.

I find women's Halloween costumes to be fairly offensive. I'm running on last minute planning, as usual, so tonight I went to the local Halloween super-dump and paid $43 for an outfit that I can only wear two items from because the rest is too raunchy! I know I'm being a total hypocrite here as I just supported the companies I despise, but come on. Why does the men's section hold awesome costumes like the chicken suit, Sponge Bob, and a beer pong table and the women's section is just chock full of the same risque costume in a variety of colors? Maybe I'm really just mad at myself for buying one of them.

Never again! Girl scout's honor...a very clothed and honorable girl scout, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS