Sunday, October 25, 2009

H-A-double L-O-W-double E-N, spells Halloween!

Every year around this time, I start obsessing over finding a creative Halloween costume. This year, I either need one costume that is awesome and school appropriate or I need two costumes both of which are awesome and one of which is school appropriate. This makes things very complicated. To make matters worse, everyone in the Language Arts department is dressing as idioms. I am really clueless when it comes to intelligently humorous costumes. I’ve tossed around the idea of doing “under the weather.” It’d be pretty doable, and most of it could be homemade. Or, “as fast as lightening” could work. I’m envisioning a running uniform with a lightening bolt on it. Cough, lame, cough, cough. Maybe I’ll do “the early bird gets the worm” and borrow the chicken costume from this guy on the corner of 28th and Iris advertising for Boulder Subs. At least I’d be warm… While I contemplate my costume for this year, I’ll leave you with a few photos of my past Halloween brilliance. ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS