Saturday, September 25, 2010

Overdue.


After three years of living in Colorado (and at 40 weeks and 1 day pregnant), we finally made it up into the mountains a bit to see the aspen trees changing color. It was a refreshing drive and walk with some beautiful scenery, and we even got to see firsthand some of the damage from the 4 Mile Canyon wildfire. I will say, however, I'm not sure what the big whoop-dee-do is about the aspens in the fall. Yes, totally beautiful trees, but I guess my East Coast self expected more. Regardless, it was awesome to breathe in the fresh air, feel the warm sun, walk hand-in-hand with my B, and pee in the woods four times.
That tree is pregnant too!

Hiding behind a HUGE tree.

40 weeks, 1 day!

1 comment:

  1. I love two things most of all...

    1. that you peed in the woods 4 times.

    2. the pregnant tree.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS