Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Need a honey?

I've been getting these junk emails from SpeedDate for years now. Like most spam, I have no idea why I get them, but there's at least one in my inbox per day. Usually I click "delete" without giving a second thought, but there was something about today's that caught my eye.

SpeedDate: You have a private matchmaker note about Pooh.

WTF!? Why the hell is Pooh seeking a mate? And if it's not the yellow, chubby bear, than whose alias is Pooh? Some creepster, no doubt. Well, didn't curiosity just get the best of me. I opened the email to find out that Pooh is 30-years-old and living in the United States, and by golly, he wants to flirt! Gross. Weird. Just plain wrong. Seriously, Pooh, I will never look at you the same again.
Eek! Maybe it's him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS